Leasing Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Today is Monday, December 5, 2016
Contact Us Today
Use this convenient Availability Request to contact us today!
Sweets with Santa
On Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2016 from 6:30 to 8:30 Santa will be in the social room to share sweets with our residents and hear their holiday wishes. There will be a craft project for photos.
Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2016
Our offices will be closed from noon until 3:00 on Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2016.
Holiday Hours of Operation
Closed Sat., 12/24; Sun. 12/25 and Mon. 12/26/16.
Resident Package Pick Up
For residents having holiday packages delivered to our office, please plan to pick up your packages no later than 5:00 on Friday, 12/23 as we will be closed Sat., 12/24; Sun. 12/25 and Mon. 12/26/16.
At Battery Heights garden styled Apartment homes, in Manassas Virginia and within just a few minutes to the VRE station and a few miles to Interstate I66, you'll discover an affordable route to an outstanding way of life. It's a community infused with the charm of historic Old Town Manassas, and enhanced by remarkably easy access to the Washington Metropolitan area job markets.
Above all, it's a lifestyle enriched by the features and amenities found at Battery Heights Apartment Homes for rent in Prince William County VA.
Choose from three thoughtfully designed, spacious floor plans. Each providing an abundance of windows to bring the beautiful scenery indoors, highlighting all that these spacious homes offer. In addition, the Battery Heights clubhouse offers a tastefully decorated party room, exercise room, and even saunas!
As a resident, you are entitled to use the tennis courts, Olympic size pool with sundeck and picnic area. In the evening you'll want to stroll through the serene park encompassing this superb community.
- Decorator Mini-Blinds
- Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
- Cathedral Ceilings*
- Individual Washers and Dryers in Each Apartment
- Separate Dining Areas
- Brass Chandeliers in Dining Areas
- Large Windows
- Closet Space
- Smoke Detectors
- Carrier Heat Pumps for Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- Patios and/or Balconies
- Ample Free Parking
- Cable Television Hook-ups
- Handicapped Units
- Walk-in Closets Plus Abundant Additional
Kitchen & Baths
- Large Mirrors
- Cultured Marble Vanities
- Ceramic Tile
- Country Kitchen With A Window and Breakfast Area
- Stylish Cabinets
- Frost Free Refrigerator
- Electric Range
- Sound Conditioned
- Garbage Disposal
Clubhouse / Community
- Party Room/Lounge complete with full kitchen, bar area, and fireplace
- Exercise Room
- Men's and Woman's saunas
- Picnic Area
- Olympic Size Swimming Pool with Large Deck Area For Sunning
- Two Tennis Courts
- 11-Acre City Park
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance Service
* Selected Apartments Only
The area surrounding Battery Heights offers nearby shopping and dining options as well as easy access to Interstate 66 and the Virginia Railway Express. Nearby conveniences include:
Within Walking Distance:
- Restaurants - including Panera's, Applebee's, Glory Days, Ruby Tuesdays
- Grocery Store
- Fast Food - including Chipolte, Red Robin, Noodles & Co, Chic-Fil-A
- Gas Station
- Drive up Starbucks
Within a Mile:
- The Virginia Railway Express is only 6 blocks away
- I-66 is only 8 miles away
- Movie Theater, Magic Putting Place Putt-Putt gold Course is nearby
The turn-of-the-century atmosphere of Old Town Manassas is all around you, including the Manassas Museum, the Manassas Depot, and much more.
Battery Heights Apartments
- An ideal place to surround
yourself with the comforts and conveniences of life!